Eff this blogging racket. I am going to be a Chinese pro basketball player
GET ME TO CHINA!!! I am sick and tired of not being a pro athlete and I know if I show up tomorrow at the Shanghai Sharks practice facility I can be MVP making billions of yen by the end of the season. I mean these guys are the Chinese League all-stars and this is the worst basketball I have seen since the WNBA went out of business. How hard can it be to make one of those teams. I really think this is a viable option. Hockey was my sport but I did make the 8th grade B team for basketball. I’ll just fly around getting rebounds and knocking down open jumpers. It just baffles me that China can be so bad at basketball when their Prime Minister has handles like this…
PS: China sucks at sports. It’s their biggest weakness as a nation. It’s hard to develop a real Soviet-style rival when they can’t compete at anything other than girls gymnastics. Get it together China.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6