Soccer fan hits ref in head with a brick. Oh wait, not a brick…a small piece of cardboard
What’s the only thing in sports softer than a soccer player?…a soccer ref. A piece of paper caught in the wind took this guy to his knees. Better rush him to the hospital because worst case scenario this guy has a small paper cut. Maybe…just maybe, it’s this kind of culture that prevents soccer from catching on in the States.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6