Alright seriously, what planet are Russians from?
Singing the lyrics like they are gargling water and accordions are guitars. I had no idea what was going on here, but the people in the audience just ate it up. There are a lot of weirdo cultures in the world, but I think Russia takes the cake. Every day there is some viral video of Russians just doing crazy shit. Can’t believe these guys were/are-going-to-be-again one of the world’s superpowers. They just seem like such a backwards people. Putin still scares the crap out of me though.
PS: Is the accordion the new hotness in Communist countries? Just had North Koreans playing “Take On Me” last week.
PPS: Any time you see one of these videos from like Russian x-factor, Ukrainian Idol, or The Brazilian Voice, all the songs are in English. Does everyone everywhere speak English or is our music just so much better than everyone else’s that it’s better to sing an American song that’s awesome rather than a song from your native culture?
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6