AZ State Senator taking heat for proposing a “White Day” to celebrate white people
Look, I get it. These holidays are effing stupid. I don’t want to celebrate Latino day either. This is supposed to be post-racial America. America is finally supposed be about freedoms and everyone being created equal. Creating holidays for certain groups just because they are of a certain group is stupid and exclusionary. Latino day is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of not named “White Day”. Let’s be honest….everyday is white day. Having a “White Day” would be like having a “Lottery Winners Day”. We honkies have it pretty good as is, no need to celebrate it further. To quote Louis C.K. “white people aren’t better, but being white is certainly better.”
PS: This doesn’t apply to Saint Patrick’s Day. Irish pride. Anybody who can party like us deserves a holiday.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6