Guess who isn’t falling over Jeremy Lin…ummm…ME
First of all…sweet hand shake bro. Secondly…if Jeremy Lin played for like Sacremento or Milwaukee nobody would know who he is. Nobody. He has had three good games against two D-League teams and the Washington Generals. Big whoop. Talk about New York Media hype just blowing something wayyyyy out of proportion. Yeah, it’s a good story or whatever since he is Asian and went to Harvard(an Asian kid that went to Harvard, can you believe it?), but I seriously think that I could fill a stat sheet against the teams he’s faced. If he does this in May, come find me. If not….RELAX.
follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6