Best homeless rendition of Adele’s “Someone Like You” you’ll see today
R-R-R-R-REEEEEE-MIX!!! Call me crazy, but I like this homeless guy’s version better. So much soul. Just God given pipes and a bucket. Great acoustics in that subway too. Hey subway commuters…PAY THE MAN!!! Drop some skrilla in that bucket.
PS: Whatever happened to that homeless dude with the golden voice that went viral last year? He got all this attention, free drug rehab, and a ton of job offers. Is he homeless again? My money is on yes. If that guy could get a radio job, then this guy needs a record deal.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6