Kevin Garnett got in a bar fight last night
Everyone in this town seems to hate Kevin Garnett. Even Noah was crying about how KG was mean to him or some shit. Is KG the biggest asshole in the NBA?…you bet. Do I care?…not for one second. KG is full tilt, full-time. I dig that about him. He’s a winner. Every championship team needs at least one guy with this kind of fire. I think the Bulls have that in Rose, albeit in a quieter manner. Celtics got off to a slow start and everyone wrote them off…BIG MISTAKE. The Celtics are old, but if they can get healthy in time for the playoffs they are still a legit contender.
PS: If you are LA or New Jersey do you even want Dwight Howard anymore? He is supposed to be one of the best players in the league and a leader. In back to back games against the Celtics his team got blown out and scored only 56 points, then followed that performance up by blowing a 27 point lead in the second half. That’s pathetic. That shows lack of character. Anybody that will let that happen to them is not a guy you want to build your team around.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6