Oklahoma State kid kicked out for dunking too hard
Can someone please explain to me why this is a technical foul? So Markel Brown starred the kid down, big whoop. There are worse things in the world…like say…I don’t know…having to wipe Markel Brown’s ball sweat off your forehead. I think if you dunk on somebody like that you should be able to do or say anything. This is America. Winners are supposed to be able to do whatever they want. Furthermore…if I am this kid that gets posterized…I want Markel Brown in the game. I want to be given the opportunity to clothesline the shit out of him next time, and then at the game tell him to enjoy the NIT because Mizzou is a top 10 team and OKST is just now at the .500 level.
PS: Why is it more enjoyable to watch white dudes get dunked on? I always cheer for the white athlete, and I don’t think that makes me a racist…but there is just something about a Kyle Singler looking dudes getting embarrassed that makes it more fun.
follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6