1st guy to pass the Bruins punk test is…The Lightning Mascot
And I think Buster Douglas just knocked out Tyson. This is just your typical Bruins guy. They run around and talk shit like nobody has ever won the Stanley Cup before and think they are just tougher than everybody. Well newsflash Bruins…you guys aren’t that tough. Murph from Quincy just got shown up by an effing mascot. The whole Bruins tough guy image is tarnished. They win often times by just showing up and intimidating the other team. No more. Their time is done. Let’s see how tough Lucic, Thornton, Chara, and Marchand are now. People aren’t gonna be afraid of them anymore. Once a bully gets knocked out, he is never the same.
Blackhawks Dynasty Reign!!!!
UPDATE: This seemed relevant
Follow me @windycitisports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6