Ugh, seriously…one day after I take my stand against Bieber this video comes out?
Devastated doesn’t even begin to describe my emotions right now. I mean it has barely been 24 hours since I drew a line in the sand with Bieber about his fan-whore-ness. This video comes out and I INSTANTLY regret that decision. I mean this is the best wedding dance I have ever seen. I would rock this at my wedding. But there is no going back. I hate The Biebs and the Biebs probably hates me. He is the kind of guy that loves multiple teams, has crazy amounts of talent, is a millionaire, and has hot chicks drooling over him…I am the kind of guy that has a blog that reaches literally dozens of people, is slightly less rich, and only loves one team per sport. There isn’t an olive branch long enough for Biebs and I. We are just too different. So hopefully by the time I get married some other once-in-a-lifetime super mega star will release a pop song as revolutionary and awesome as Bieber’s “Baby” and I will straight murder the dance floor and my new bride will get pregnant just by watching me dance.
PS: I DESPISE the expression FML. “I got a flat tire and spilled coffee. FML”. I don’t want to get all righteous on people, but really? FML for things like that really really bothers me for some reason. Now having said…FML!!!…one day, one effing day away from this video.
PPS: Nice Miami Dolphins hat douche.
follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6