Magic Johnson or Boom Goes The Dynamite”…who ya got?
I mean it’s probably a toss-up right now, but let’s get one thing straight…Magic was playing out of position here. He is an analyst. He is not a play-by-play guy. Magic is just the ultimate team player. ESPN needed a play-by-play guy for this highlight package, so Magic became a play-by-play guy. Completely selfless and the heart of a champion. This probably didn’t go as smoothly as when he played center in Game 6 of the 1980 NBA Finals when he went for 42 points, 15 rebounds, and 7 assists, but you gotta respect the guy for trying.
follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6