Chris Christie gets all Jersey and threatens Iowa
I LOVE THE FAT MAN. I’d follow Chris Christie from diner to diner across this great nation. America needs to get its balls back. America needs Chris Christie. Christie just put Iowa in its place…and they listened. Meanwhile we got Iran trying to act tough…IRAN.
(Washington Post)–“We warn this ship, which is considered a threat to us, not to come back, and we do not repeat our words twice,” Salehi said, according to the Iranian Students’ News Agency. The Obama administration brushed aside the threat, but the increasingly bellicose tone — coupled with new economic sanctions on Iran expected to take effect in the coming weeks — helped cause the price of oil to jump more than 4 percent during a day of upbeat economic news.
Hey Iran, just who the hell do you think you are? You guys can’t threaten our ships or threaten to close the Straight of Hormuz. If you think I am about to pay $6.50 a gallon for gas because you guys feel like being tough you got another thing coming. Do you think Chris Christie would let Iran talk shit like that…for sure NOT. Christie would go down to Cabella’s, buy himself a canoe and 9mm and take out the Iranian Navy by himself. Obama maybe the coolest kid in school, but right now some emo freshman band geek is shaking him down and telling everyone he hooked up with his girlfriend. Obama better get his swag back soon otherwise the nerdy Young Republicans club president that tries too hard might actually become president.
PS: When Christie tells Iowa that “he’ll be back if you don’t do what you are supposed to“, he is 1000000% talking about 2016 when he runs for President with Marco Rubio as his VP. I don’t care how bad the economy sucks, how badly the world is falling apart, how many promises he didn’t keep…Obama is winning in November by a landslide. This republican cast of candidates just doesn’t have what it takes.
PPS: Can somebody please explain to me how a caucus works and why that is beneficial? Thanks
follow me @windycitisports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6