The Difference between dogs and cats
(Daily Mail)–This pair of pugs are firm friends with a very special relationship – one acting as the eyes of the other. Franky acts as a guide dog to his fellow pug Elly, helping on walks or to find food and water because she isn’t able to find her own way. The duo, both four years old, are inseparable, with white-coated Elly following Franky everwhere he leads. She sniffs the air to find her friend, the nuzzles into his side to trot along with him. Special relationship: Elly (top), the blind pug, relies on her best friend Franky (bottom) to help her to find her way around on walks and to get food and water. But their special relationship poses a challenge for RSPCA workers who are trying to find a home for them both together. Vets nursed the duo back to health after they were found in poor conditions, and hope someone will come forward who is prepared to house them both together. Elaine Buchan, manager of the RSPCA centre in Newport, South Wales, said: ‘This little duo obviously love each other very much. ‘Franky is extremely boisterous and playful and Elly is very affectionate and cuddly. He looks out for her and provides support while guiding her on walks or to food or water. ‘They both like to partake in doggy delights such as playing with toys and sniffing trees, but it is clear to centre they did not have that life before.’ Inseparable: RSPCA workers in Newport, south Wales, hope that someone will come forward who can offer Elly and Franky a home together. Both Franky and Elly need operations before they can be rehomed, but their vets are confident that the dogs will be a delight to anyone willing to take them in. Mrs Buchan added: ‘There’s absolutely no option of homing them separately as it would break their hearts and also be wholly impractical. ‘They’re great little dogs and I’m already jealous of the lucky owner who will get to care for such a loving pair.’
This article is just a heart melter. Dogs just being dogs. One friend loses his sight so the other friend volunteers to be his eyes…for the rest of their lives. All they want is love and affection and treats and squeaky toys. They are just the greatest pet ever.
Just trying to kill his best friend the second he turns his back.
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6