TLC is bringing the noise
When did TLC become must watch TV? I mean I stumbled upon Virgin Diaries last week and it was the most hilarious/awkward/horrifying/amazing hour of reality TV I have ever seen. Virgins, dudes that won’t even kiss their fiance, moms that tell their sons to get a hooker, a reclaimed virgin, I mean this show had it all. TLC needs to make that show a series and they need to do it now. I was kinda crushed that there wasn’t a new episode this week. However, while searching for updates on Virgin Diaries I came across Geek Love. Tons of potential there. TLC is where it’s at for reality TV. Geek Love premiers December 18th. Set your DVRs.
PS: Some of those chicks in Geek Love don’t look half bad. Geeks might have an untapped gold mine there.
follow me @windycitisports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6