John Fox is an atheist
I mean, what the hell?” Fox said Monday in an interview with NFL.com reporter Jeff Darlington. “You don’t get points for style in this league. Let me tell you something: My man is really good in this offense. You know what I mean? “If we were trying to run a regular offense, he’d be screwed.”–John Fox, Head Coach Denver Broncos
Hey John Fox…Christmas is right around the corner so its probably not a good idea to be bad-mouthing Jesus’s left hand man. I mean what else does Tebow have to do to make people believe in him? The guy just keeps on winning. Hell the Broncos won a divisional game against a red hot Chiefs team even though they only completed one down field pass. You know what I call that…A MIRACLE!!! The Broncos were dead…Tebow has resurected their playoffs hopes as they are in the middle of a division championship race. Haters gonna hate I guess. I can’t wait until tomorrow when Tebow beats the shit out of the Jets.
follow me @windycitisports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6