So…#OccupyOakland has a little different feel than #OccupyChicago
So I went down to Occupy Chicago last week and interviewed some people…it was interesting to say the least. I am a rule follower, that’s just the way I was built. Needless to say I was shaking pretty much the entire time. I kept waiting for the police to arrest me, gas me, or for a hipster to steal my wallet. One thing I didn’t fear was getting shot. Effing Occupy Oakland isn’t messing around. I am not sure who shot who, but shootings are pretty much par for the course. Just murders on the reg, drug deals on the reg, gang wars on the reg. If someone told me that this was just a video of “Oakland” instead of “Occupy Oakland”, I wouldn’t have thought twice about it.
PS: Full disclosure, I kinda think all of these Occupy Movements are stupid. Having said that, Occupy Oakland is by far the dumbest. A) who the hell wants to be in Oakland? B) San Fransisco is like two minutes away isn’t? San Fran would just eat that shit up. Why wouldn’t these people go to OccupySF?
PPS: Hey bros yelling “medic”…are you serious? This isn’t Normandy…its a hipster rally. Don’t yell for a medic like you just got shot busting into Al-Qaeda’s Bin Laden hide out.
follow me @windycitisports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6