Bieber dropping suggestive hockey swag in everyone’s eye
(Yahoo Puck Daddy)–In his short time as a pop superstar, Canadian icon Justin Bieber has had some pretty damn cool hockey experiences. He was honored by the Philadelphia Flyers with his own sweater. He carried the Stanley Cup. He played air hockey against The Great One. On Saturday night, the Biebs and his ladyfriend Selena Gomez were allowed to skate on the MTS Centre ice following the Winnipeg Jets’ win over the Carolina Hurricanes — in their own Jets sweaters. Awwwwww
Its Bieber’s world and the rest of us are just living in it. Kid rounds 2nd base during the game, and letting his suggestive jersey numbers tell everyone what is going down after the game. Such a pimp move that I can’t even handle it. Bieber…so hot right now…Bieber.
follow me @windycitisports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6