It’s shit like “mining asteroids and planets for resources” that makes me hate academics and scientists
Oh wow!!! What a ground breaking idea!!! How did you ever come up with this? Oh…you science, you guys are so smart…FALSE!!! Hey bro, I saw Avatar too, but you don’t see me claiming to have come up with the idea for mining asteroids. This is seriously the dumbest thing I have ever heard. We have literally billions upon billions upon billions of barrels of untapped oil fields in the United States alone. You know why we aren’t pumping it out of places like Colorado, Wyoming, and Alaska…because it’s too god damn expensive at the moment. If it’s too expensive to mine certain oil fields in the US, it is sure as shit too expensive to send Bruce Willis up into space to mine asteroids. Too smart for their own good. For every one Neil deGrasse Tyson, there are a million moron scientists like this dude.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- Kanye West and Russell Simmons have me confused about #OccupyWallSt
- Chicago Man Arrested for the 99th time: Father of the Year Candidate
- Mid 20s Guide To Dating: Settling
- MLB Farm System Rankings: Cubs and Sox have work to do
- Public Health Advocacy Institute says MJ “flu game” ad sends dangerous message…wait, what?