(WSJ)–“This time it may be different. Joining Specific Media is Mr. Sexxyback himself, pop singer Justin Timberlake. Timberlake, who coincidentally had a major part in last summer’s Facebook film “Social Network”, has invested an undisclosed amount in the company.”
Look it, MySpace sucks and everybody knows it. I have never been on there, but I hear its for pedophiles, rapists, prostitutes, and musicians. Not exactly my crowd. Having said that, I am totally creating an account now. Justin Timberlake is just a winner. SNL is terrible. Haven’t watched it in years, but Timberlake hosts and it suddenly is awesome again. The guy dominates everything he puts his hands on. He’s obviously a social media expert after starring in “The Social Network”. So I am going to dive head first into the new MySpace. Zuckerberg better watch his ass.
PS: NewsCorp bought MySpace 6 years ago for $580m and sold it for $35m. That’s the worst investment ever, right? Has any company ever lost 555 million dollars in that short of a time period? Timberlake will probably sell it back to them for a billion in like 2 years.
follow me @windycitisports
- This is exactly how I would win an MMA event
- Lock of the Century: Oh Canada
- There are power moves, and then there are power moves where you drive through a glass wall
- Get ready to ball your eyes out: Wife induces labor so dying husband can meet new baby
- Kuwait punks the shit out of Kazakstan. Plays Borat version of National Anthem