“I don’t care how popular the NHL is. I love hockey and you love it and that’s enough for me. It’s a beautiful, addictive game that is immune to extinction. It’s a way of life in Canada and it’s growing in the United States. It is the most intimate of games because it is the most emotional. The “smallness” of the game is its strength. The humility of most of the players, the bond that is found in every rink in North America and the sheer joy of skating on open, clean ice — that’s what makes hockey special.”-John Buccigross
This five minute video combined with this short quote sum up almost all the reasons why I love hockey. I truly feel bad for those who don’t “get it”.
PS: Could have done without the Burrows highlight in there. Needed more of this…
- Lock of the Century: NBA Finals Game 5 Edition
- Lock of the Century: NBA Edition
- Did you hear the one about the guy who got his testicle bit by a snake and asked his friend to suck out the venom?
- World’s Best Bartender? Pfft…Child please!
- Kanye West and Russell Simmons have me confused about #OccupyWallSt