“I don’t care how popular the NHL is. I love hockey and you love it and that’s enough for me. It’s a beautiful, addictive game that is immune to extinction. It’s a way of life in Canada and it’s growing in the United States. It is the most intimate of games because it is the most emotional. The “smallness” of the game is its strength. The humility of most of the players, the bond that is found in every rink in North America and the sheer joy of skating on open, clean ice — that’s what makes hockey special.”-John Buccigross
This five minute video combined with this short quote sum up almost all the reasons why I love hockey. I truly feel bad for those who don’t “get it”.
PS: Could have done without the Burrows highlight in there. Needed more of this…
- Closing the week with Kentucky fans and Kansas fans…I am going to SHABOOMS
- Hey Russia, China, and Al-Qaeda…tell me how our ass tastes. USA invents laser-beam type shit
- They are who we thought they were: Canucks are AWFUL
- Chris Paul can’t get on Boston’s Level
- Alright, 2012 is for sure the apocolypse. Here is proof: