Look it, I am on record with saying that raising kids looks like the hardest, scariest, most frustrating job of all time. I want no part of that action(except for the very first part). I never judge parents for misbehaving kids. 99.9999% of kids are effing monsters. However, I think we really need to call social services here because Carlos Boozer and his wife are unfit to be parents. You let your kid chant “let’s go Heat” right in your face and don’t do anything about it? Rooting for the Heat is like gateway satan worship. That kid is like 10 seconds away from doing heroine and murdering hookers. You gotta set limits for your kids.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- “Call Me Maybe” is my m-effing jam
- Mid 20s Dating Guide: If being attracted to this “psychopath” is wrong I don’t want to be right
- STUDY: Science says that old people smell good…wait what?
- Canadian Football ain’t no effing joke. Old dudes throwing down
- Check out this old broad shooting pucks and winning trucks.