So Bill Simmons got a sit down interview with The President of The United States. This absolutely blows my mind. I am NOT a Simmons guy. I used to read him pretty religiously, but a few years ago he wrote a blog talking about how great Peyton Manning, Kobe Bryant, and Alex Rodriguez are. Haven’t read a word since. He is just a simpleton blogger and he got a sit down with Barack Obama. I was part disgusted and part intrigued so I decided to give it a listen. Turns out Obama is even more awesome than he let on.
- He knew about podcasts before anybody
- He knew Jeremy Lin was awesome when nobody else did
- He throws like a girl, but its not his fault. Nothing is. He doesn’t get to warm up, he has to wear a bulky bullet-proof vest, and a lot of people are watching which makes him nervous. He throws lightning bolts in practice though.
- He won the World Series for the White Sox
- He broke Chris Paul’s ankles
I mean just swag to the nth degree. Game over GOP.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports