HEAT VS CELTICS TONIGHT…DO YOUR WORST STERN!!!
I think it’s almost a certainty that David Stern tells the refs to fix the game for the Celtics tonight after they stole the previous two games. Honestly, eff that noise. Russell’s Celtics didn’t need favors, Hondo’s Celtics didn’t favors, Bird’s Celtics didn’t need favors and neither do the 2012 Celtics. There is something special about this team and this organization. Call it what you want… Celtic Pride or Celtic Mystic or whatever…this team has it. All the Celtics need is for this game to be called fair. And that’s all the Celtics WANT too. I don’t want the Celtics victories to be tarnished and have an asterisk next to them as a Donaghy game. The Celtics are too proud for that. They are too good for that. That is an insult to the tradition and the uniform the 2012 Celtics wear so admirably. Roll the ball out there and let the boys play. If anything I’d rather continue to fight against Stern and his minions than have something given to us. DO IT CELTICS. DO IT!!! MIAMI DELENDA EST!!! MIAMI MUST BE DESTROYED!!!
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6