Adorable kid on “Americas Got Talent” performs Jackson 5 song
After the disgusting display that is the NBA I think we all needed a little pick-me-up and this adorable kid, Isaac Ryan Brown, is doing it for me. Swag beyond his years. I have never seen so much confidence and charisma in a 6 year-old. The kid is a born star. I am glad this kid was on “America’s Got Talent” last night and not subjecting himself to the NBA Eastern Conference Finals. This kid deserves to have his innocence protected. He deserves to grow up thinking that cheaters never win and winners never cheat. I want him to think that if he works hard enough and plays by the rules he won’t get his dreams squashed by the assholes chasing the bottom line. I want to grab him by the cheeks Billy Madison style and tell him to cherish this time…CHERISH IT!!! So you’re right Isaac, all that really matters is that it comes from the heart. Keep doing you kid. Hold on to that innocence.
PS: That Jackson 5 song is an all-time favorite of mine. Its a go to request at Dueling Pianos, the basement of the Hangg-Uppe, and every wedding. I vividly remember car rides, in the back seat and buckled up, and my mom would blast that song and my sisters and I would sing along.
PPS: Miami delenda est
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
Like the Facebook Page
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- LAUNCH CITY BITCH!!! New Site up and running. GO THERE
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012