This “I Have Timeline” video is pretty great
I have timeline now and I HATE it. People have been freaking out about Obamacare and forcing mandates blah blah blah. Well how about someone pass a law to repeal effing timeline. That’s something that affects me every day of my life. I can’t tell up from down on people’s walls anymore. Things are all out of order and it makes it basically impossible to creep effectively. I had no idea why people would willingly opt into timeline. I fought it as long as I could. Then I just wake up one morning, go on Facebook, and all of a sudden Zuckerberg is forcing me to rearrange my digital life. Mandating me to use timeline felt like violation of my rights and privacy. Like this whole “cover” photo thing? What is that about? Talk about a lot of pressure. I feel like that image has to sum up what’s important to you as a person. It has some kind of deeper meaning than the old profile picture. I love just the profile pic. Superficial as hell. Hot or not hot and that’s it. Cover photos have to be so much more and I don’t like the idea of letting people in like that. So I am glad Zuckerberg lost 2 billion dollars already after that IPO. That’s a small price to pay for turning my life upside-down.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- LAUNCH CITY BITCH!!! New Site up and running. GO THERE
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012