Should I be given the reins to run the Blackhawks social media ?
I was talking to a friend of mine this morning about social media and how the LA Kings are just reinventing the entire twitter game. Being witty as hell, taking shots at other teams, and pushing the envelope. My buddy suggested jokingly that I should run the Blackhawks social media department. I could call out other teams, be funny, blog fire, and go right up to the line without crossing it. It seems like the perfect marriage. I would be a superstar…for the one day I had the job. There isn’t a doubt in my mind that my first day would look something like this…
I just don’t think I could sit there and pump Stan Bowman’s tires when I have witnessed him systematically destruct the Blackhawks Dynasty team. He has turned our beloved franchise into a laughing stock.
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- LAUNCH CITY BITCH!!! New Site up and running. GO THERE
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012