Joliet Catholic RB Ty Isaac, top RB in the nation, commits to USC…wait what?
Umm…hey Ty…WTF bro? Joliet Catholic kids go to Notre Dame. End of discussion. I know you’re worried about George Atkinson III winning the Heisman and getting a ton of carries over the next 3 years, but come on man. There are plenty of carries to go around. No shame in backing King George III for a couple of seasons. I hope this is just a joke. Like kinda throw everyone off the scent for the next 18 months, and then bam…switch to ND at the last-minute. That’s play. I feel it. Do it Ty!!! Do it!!!
Follow the Chief @WindyCitiSports
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- LAUNCH CITY BITCH!!! New Site up and running. GO THERE
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012