It’s shit like “mining asteroids and planets for resources” that makes me hate academics and scientists
Oh wow!!! What a ground breaking idea!!! How did you ever come up with this? Oh…you science, you guys are so smart…FALSE!!! Hey bro, I saw Avatar too, but you don’t see me claiming to have come up with the idea for mining asteroids. This is seriously the dumbest thing I have ever heard. We have literally billions upon billions upon billions of barrels of untapped oil fields in the United States alone. You know why we aren’t pumping it out of places like Colorado, Wyoming, and Alaska…because it’s too god damn expensive at the moment. If it’s too expensive to mine certain oil fields in the US, it is sure as shit too expensive to send Bruce Willis up into space to mine asteroids. Too smart for their own good. For every one Neil deGrasse Tyson, there are a million moron scientists like this dude.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- LAUNCH CITY BITCH!!! New Site up and running. GO THERE
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012