I am kinda in love with this Madalyn Starkey girl who took the pic of Obama in a bar
(Yahoo)–When University of Colorado student Madalyn Starkey posed for a picture with President Barack Obama, she had no idea the hilarious image would go viral. While traveling through Colorado on Tuesday, Obama stopped in at a local pub known as the Sink. In the photograph, Obama is grinning with his arm around Starkey while the self-described “Pro Student” points her finger at the president in seeming disbelief.
You see…here is another perfect example of why I need this blog to get huge. I need to at best marry this girl and at worst hire her and have a little office romance. Cute little girl next door look and she seems kinda funny. I could get down with that for at least a while. Bill Clinton is just shaking his head at Obama right now. Clinton would have made that girl an intern so fast it would make her head spin. Obama probably just took a picture, spat some smooth oval office game and moved on.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6