How many games should Dwayne Wade get suspended for his flagrant foul on Rip Hamilton?
Typical effing Miami Heat. They know the Bulls are one of the only teams standing in their way this year so D-Wade just up and blatantly assaults Rip Hamilton. I normally wouldn’t bat an eye at something like this, but I think Wade knew exactly what he was doing. Rip’s old boney body is literally(figuratively) held together by like duct tape, elastic bands, crazy glue and string. There have been times this year when he got injured if someone breathed on him too hard. This forearm shiver by Wade could have literally killed Rip. And then come playoff time the Bulls would be once again left without a legit scoring threat at the 2-guard position. Leaving the only the Celtics and Thunder to stop the Heat. I think this should be a minimum 10 game suspension for Wade. Intent to injure can only be ignored by people like Brendan Shanahan.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6