“We’re Not Young” Parody is depressing the hell out of me
I am officially in my late-mid-20s now and this video is depressing the absolute shit out of me. I have always been kind of an old soul, but I didn’t realize how bad it was until right now. Getting fat…check. Friends getting married….check. Modern Family is just all over my DVR. Words With Friends…5 games going right now. Start a blog…umm…yeah check. At 26 I am living the life of a depressed mid-30s guy according to this video. And it seems like it is only going to get worse. I need to take a long look in the mirror. Maybe actually go out this weekend. You know what…no! Not the weekend. I am 26. I am in the prime of my life. I am going out TONIGHT!!! Shit…today is Wednesday. Well…I’ll see if it is a new Modern Family. If it’s a re-run I am totally going out.
PS: Yikes…this was the most horrifying scene I think.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6