Canucks suffering from the dreaded Presidents Trophy hangover
Way to show up for the post-season Canucks. I mean I know completely collapsing is a time-honored playoff tradition for the Canucks, but usually they wait until after the first round at least. I guess this is what happens when a team is gutless and marshmallow soft though. They haven’t played a meaningful game all year since they play in the worst division in the NHL. I am just glad the entire nation is on to their bullshit. Chicago fans have been telling people around the league for years that they are nothing but a bunch of flopping, whining, gutless team that plays like they have been imported from the KHL. I had Vancouver in 7. I gave them too much respect. I should have known that they would absolutely quit against a physical, hard-working, defense-first team like the LA Kings. It’s the worst possible match-up for them. I am marginally upset. I really wanted the Blackhawks to play the Canucks in round 2 as retribution. There is nobody in sports I like to beat more than the Canucks. Having said that…it’ll be fun to watch heads roll and cars burn in Vancouver after they get swept by an 8 seed. Back to back Presidents Trophies though…congrats….nobody wins more participation certificates than the Vancouver Canucks.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6