If “The Face” doesn’t win Alabama class president, I don’t even believe in democracy anymore
So this kid went viral a couple months ago and now he is kinda everywhere. Every blog has written about him. He has been on the Late Show. And now this kid is trying to cash in on his face and become Alabama class president. These elected school positions are just made up non-sense anyways. No real decision making power, so you might as well vote for the kid who is funny. Probably the most famous kid on campus not playing for the football team. I don’t know if this is real or if this kid has an actual agenda outside of staying in the spot light. All I know is that I like what I like and I like this kid’s face. Blankenship or bust.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6