The internet just kicked me right in the balls. Chick reunited with her pet Wolves
Honestly internet…not now, ok? I can’t turn around for two seconds without Bieber dropping blazing hot jams, my run with Team Courtney is over, and I going to see the Hunger Games alone. The last thing I need is the internet rubbing my nose in shit. Making me feel like a god damn loser because this Anita chick has accomplished my childhood dream of having a pet wolf. Going viral right in my face. I have been pretty vocal in this space about my love for the movie “White Fang”. Like that needs to be my life. Get wicked rich and own a wolf. I am gonna be 26 in 17 short days and I still haven’t accomplished this. The money part will come eventually, but I need the wolf as soon as possible because this guy just isn’t getting the job done.
follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6