Hey Canada, you can stop talking shit now
(Daily Mail)–A beauty pageant has booted a contestant out the competition after discovering the buxom blonde was born a boy. The Miss Universe Canada organizers threw out Jenna Talackova when they found out she had undergone surgery to become a woman. The transgendered contestant had already successfully reached the finals in the Miss Vancouver pageant before she was banned from continuing in the competition. Although the pageant organizers described Talackova as a ‘real girl’ they disqualified her arguing that the rules state that each contestant must be a ‘naturally born female.’ According to Denis Davila, the national director of Miss Universe Canada, Talackova claimed on her registration form she was born a female. But becoming suspicious Davila confronted the 23-year-old about her sex change and the contestant admitted she was actually born a male. Despite her pleas to stay in the pageant her confession meant that she was pulled from the contest that same day. ‘She feels like a real girl and she is a real girl. She didn’t expect people to question it,’ Davila told thestar.com. ‘She was hoping we could put her back in the competition, but the rules are very clear and there’s no way we can go back on it.’ The decision from the Miss Universe Canada pageant, which is owned by Donald Trump, has sparked outrage with people calling for Jenna to be reinstated into the contest.
My Canadian friends and a few Canadian readers have been talking shit like non-stop lately. “Bieber and Carly Rae Jepsen are dominating the music scene…our soccer team just beat your soccer team and we don’t even have any Mexicans….We are selling our oil to China because your President sucks…haha our soldier just beat your soldier in a tug-of-war”. Well all of that may be true Canada, but guess what…the hottest chick in your entire country…IS A DUDE!!!. Suck. On. That. USA > America Junior forever. SING IT LEE!!!!
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6