This Pope knows how to work a crowd. Show stopping in Mexico
Is this Pope guy a rock star or what? Wearing a sombrero on top of his God transmitter like it ain’t no thing. It’s nice to know that us Catholics are still popular in some places. I take pride in being a Catholic, not to the point that I actually go to church or anything, but just that my ancestors didn’t join any of those new fangled christian religions that couldn’t handle the corruption, pedophilia, and judgement that comes along with being a Catholic. There hasn’t been a superstar Pope like this since my guy JPII was riding shotgun to Ronald Reagan and killing communism. Benedictine…dare I say…en fuego.
PS: What percentage of the crowd thought this old dude wearing all white was just like some huge Cocaine Drug Lord?
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- LAUNCH CITY BITCH!!! New Site up and running. GO THERE
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012