I am soooooo over Carly Rae Jepsen
So last week I fell in love with Carly Rae Jepsen. She burst into my life with her hit single “Call Me Maybe”. A pop song so terribly awesome that I couldn’t resist. Carly just pushed Miley Cyrus down an elevator shaft. Great song, foreign(well kinda, she’s from America Jr.), just absolutely electric eyes. But we are over now. A reader sent me the video above and I almost threw up. I have dated a chick that was a liar before, but I feel like I have never been as misled as I was by Carly. I mean this girl has absolutely ZERO sex appeal. None. In the official video of “Call Me Maybe” she is washing her car, singing, and pulling heart-strings with her eyes. I don’t know what’s going on in this live performance. It’s like she is a-sexual or something. Just has no clue how to be a pop star or even a woman. So…Carly, I love you. “Call Me Maybe” is a terrific song, but I can’t be with a girl who dances like a watermelon. Carly needs Shakira lessons and she needed them yesterday.
Thanks to @emlee05 for the tip
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6