USA vs Canada in soldier tug of war
Way to go Canada. You beat America in something for the first time ever, you must feel pretty good about yourselves. Obviously what happened here was that this American Soldier was a little tired from carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders for the past 100 years. Thanks for showing up to the war on terror, now excuse us while we go win it. Oh and if you guys spend a little less time practicing your backwards ass tug of war and a little more time practicing hockey maybe a Canadian team will win the Stanley Cup for the first time since 1993.
PS: Full disclosure I am pretty devastated that our guy lost this. I was so into it for the entire video. Caught myself leaning in my chair to the right trying to will our guy to victory.
PPS: Full disclosure…I really love Canada and I am thankful America has one solid ally. It is just that I think America is the greatest and all other countries aren’t as good. That used to be called patriotism.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6