BREAKING: Jets trying to win hearts and minds because they can’t win on field. Acquire Tebow
Unusually quiet in recent weeks, the New York Jets shattered the calm Wednesday by completing a trade for polarizing quarterback Tim Tebow. The Jets sent two picks — a fourth-rounder and sixth-rounder in 2012 — to the Denver Broncos in exchange for a seventh-round selection.
The Jets are winning the headlines again this offseason. That’s what they do best. Can’t win on the field. Now trying to call to a higher power. Trying to get Jesus on their side. That’s all well and good for when you play teams like Miami or Buffalo, but it’s been proven that Belichick owns Tebow. 45-10. Fucking Jets just doing whatever they can to stay relevant in the back pages. What a joke. Sorry Tebow, but you’re dead to me. Good luck digging wells in Polynesia or whatever this offseason. Dynasty Reign.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- LAUNCH CITY BITCH!!! New Site up and running. GO THERE
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012