“Hey Blake Griffin, tell me how my ass tastes.”–Gerald Green. DUNK OF THE YEAR
So I guess Gerald Green is back in the NBA. Yesterday if you told me Gerald Green was playing professional basketball I would have assumed it was in like the Turkish Super League or maybe in like Croatia. The former Celtics first round pick would be one of the greatest pick-up game players ever. I am pretty sure that he has competed in both the 3-point shooting contest and the dunk contest. He is great at those two things….and nothing else. Million dollar body and a 10 cent brain. Good for him I guess though. Getting a 10-day contract from the Nets is nothing to sneeze at. Better than playing in Turkey, China, or the D-League. And definitely better than starting for the Charlotte Bobcats.
PS: Looks like Gerald Green was recently playing in Russia. Pretty close with my Turkey and Croatia guesses.
PPS: Gerald Green was included in the Kevin Garnett trade. That has to be the single most lop-sided trade in NBA history right? Al Jefferson, Ryan Gomes, Gerald Green, Sebastian Telfair, and Theo Ratliff for the second greatest power forward in NBA history. Thanks Kevin McHale.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6