Browns fan a little upset that the Browns didn’t get RGIII. Takes machete to Browns flag
No word on whether or not this guy has killed himself yet. It’s gotta suck to be from Cleveland. They just suck at everything. Here is my real question though…what went wrong. Clearly this guy told you everything that went wrong with the Cleveland Browns. I am not talking about that. I am talking about Cleveland…the city. Everything. Like I bet a 150 years ago Cleveland and Chicago weren’t that different. Just a couple of Midwestern cities growing rapidly on the shores of great lakes during the Industrial Revolution. Flash forward to present day and Chicago is the best city in the United States and Cleveland is the worst. I bet if you could pick up the entire city of Cleveland and drop it in Mexico…it’d be the worst city in Mexico. We need the History Channel to do like a modern-day “A Tale of Two Cities” and explain to everyone where Cleveland went wrong.
So Bears fans, even if you don’t get Vincent Jackson or Mario Williams today just be thankful that you aren’t this guy. He has a shitty football team and has to live in Cleveland. Doesn’t get much worse than that.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- LAUNCH CITY BITCH!!! New Site up and running. GO THERE
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012