Who is ready for the Big Ten Tournament? Preview and hype machine
The Big Ten Tournament starts in about an hour and it’s the only place you’ll hear Gus Johnson this spring. So tune in and soak it up. Gus is the best in the business and nothing gets me more fired up for March Madness than this video clip. Enjoy.
PS: RIP Bruce Weber. Last Big Ten tournament.
PPS: Northwestern needs one win to punch their first ever ticket. Go ‘cats
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- LAUNCH CITY BITCH!!! New Site up and running. GO THERE
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012