Recap of the Obama interview with Bill Simmons
So Bill Simmons got a sit down interview with The President of The United States. This absolutely blows my mind. I am NOT a Simmons guy. I used to read him pretty religiously, but a few years ago he wrote a blog talking about how great Peyton Manning, Kobe Bryant, and Alex Rodriguez are. Haven’t read a word since. He is just a simpleton blogger and he got a sit down with Barack Obama. I was part disgusted and part intrigued so I decided to give it a listen. Turns out Obama is even more awesome than he let on.
- He knew about podcasts before anybody
- He knew Jeremy Lin was awesome when nobody else did
- He throws like a girl, but its not his fault. Nothing is. He doesn’t get to warm up, he has to wear a bulky bullet-proof vest, and a lot of people are watching which makes him nervous. He throws lightning bolts in practice though.
- He won the World Series for the White Sox
- He broke Chris Paul’s ankles
I mean just swag to the nth degree. Game over GOP.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- LAUNCH CITY BITCH!!! New Site up and running. GO THERE
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012