Time Machine Video of the Day: News Report on Computer Viruses in 1988
This video was three minutes of pure gold. The effing 1980′s huh? What a weird decade. Floppy disks, electronic mail, people who look like this…
Just a strange strange time. These MIT bros are supposed to be the smartest people on the planet, and yet they got their system hacked by a computer virus in 1988. That’s pathetic. It’s not like they got an electronic mail promising an Anna Kournikova sex tape and everyone knows that is the only way to get a computer virus. Clean it up MIT.
PS: The computer games in this video look effing awful. Like the worst games ever. Yet…it’s like two years away from a golden age of video games. Oregon Trail and Duck Hunt were right around the corner. I killed so many buffalos in Oregon Trail my family didn’t know what to do with them. All that extra buffalo meat made fording rivers nearly impossible.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6