Don’t “de-friend” anybody on Facebook because you WILL get murdered
(Newser)–Two Tennessee men have been charged with killing a couple over what police describe as a “senseless and stupid” motive: A defriending on Facebook. Marvin Potter, 60, was enraged by the couple’s decision to scratch his 30-year-old daughter from their list of friends, according to police. The two were found shot dead in their home, with their 8-month-old daughter lying unharmed in her mother’s arms, reports AP. Potter was charged with first-degree murder after an intensive week-long police investigation, reports the Johnson City Press. Investigators found that the couple had complained about Potter’s daughter harassing them on the Internet and over the phone. A friend of Potter’s, who police said had romantic feelings for his daughter, has been charged as an accessory to murder.
Obviously a pretty disturbing story, but this is exactly why I will NEVER de-friend somebody on Facebook. If I had to guess I’d say I know about 5% of my friends on Facebook. I can say with confidence that of that 5% none of them would murder me. The other 95%…who effing knows. I haven’t talked to most of them in years and they could have turned into the dude from Billy Madison. Me un-friending them could put me firmly on their “people to kill list”. I want ZERO part of that. So just continue to let all of these people continue to stalk you so they won’t kill you. It’s the safest thing to do.
PS: Not that I would ever actually murder someone, but it really stings when I lose followers on twitter. I have been just hovering around 575 for months. It sucks. Been blogging my ass off over here people. Let’s push this thing over a thousand so I don’t go on a rampage. Ok? Cool, thanks.
PPS: Like the Facebook page. DO IT… please
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- LAUNCH CITY BITCH!!! New Site up and running. GO THERE
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012