Obama vs Romney Sing-off
Willard Mitt Romney has no chance in November. No matter how much Romney wants to talk about stuff like the 15 Trillion dollar debt, a shitty economy, China, and American principles, the Presidential election is still a popularity contest and its impossible to beat the cool kid in a popularity contest. Obama’s voice sounds like peanut butter on velvet. Smooth on top of smooth. Romney sounds like Screech Powers(and not the Screech who sang in the glee club or for “Zack Attack”). This election is all but wrapped up. Might as well vote for Newt so at least everyone can see Obama get embarrassed in the debates. I mean, just look how cool Newt used to be…
Yeah…it doesn’t matter. Obama swag for the win.
Follow me @WindyCitiSports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6