Looks like Iowa basketball is in good hands
IN YOUR FACE, CHAIR!!! GET SOME FRAN!!! Iowa Men’s Basketball Coach, Fran McCaffery, swung that chair down on its face like it was a battle axe. This is exactly what Iowa basketball needs. Their English professor looking coach going ham on some poor folding chair. Who wouldn’t want to play for that guy? Oklahoma State football took off after Mike Gundy told people that he is 1) a man, 2) that he is 40 years old, and 3) that they should come after him. Maybe if this clip goes viral it will have the same effect for Iowa basketball.
follow me @windycitisports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6