I NEED this dancing Dog
You know just once I would like my dogs to care enough about me to try and have an impromptu dance party. Every day I feed, them, get them their water, let them out, just run their entire existence and for what…they do NOTHING in return. All they do is sleep all day, be gay with each other, and eat all of my dress socks. I don’t expect my dogs to be able to learn moves like Chester here(they have severe learning disabilities I think), but I would appreciate the effort.
Had to wake them up to take this picture. They look guilty as hell. Probably ate some more dress socks.
follow me @windycitisports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6