BAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE JAPAN…Nice credit rating…LOSERS!!!
(Newser)–Moody’s has cut Japan’s rating by a notch to the fourth highest on its scale, following Standard & Poor’s, which cut Japan’s grade to double-A-minus earlier this year, reports the New York Times. Moody’s warned that Japan’s weak economic prospects and unstable politics will make it difficult for the government to reduce its debt. Japan has the worst debt-to-GDP ratio of any country in the industrialized world, with borrowing predicted to top 230% of GDP next year, the Guardian notes. The ruling party is expected to select a new prime minister next week—Japan’s fifth in six years. The frequent changes at the top is preventing the country from turning “long-term economic and fiscal strategies into effective and durable policies,” Moody’s warned.
How do you like them apples, Japan? Last time I checked AA+ was about a billion times better than AA-. I’d rather have a basically perfect credit score than a stupid women’s world cup championship any day of the week.
Follow me @windycitisports
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- LAUNCH CITY BITCH!!! New Site up and running. GO THERE
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012