I NEED a flying car…just not this junker.
(Russia)–A flying car is, among other things, the perfect solution to the often expensive irritant of finding a parking space at airports. But where some attempts at realising the science fiction staple have been pretty hi-tech affairs, this one is a little more budget. The ‘V. Bulgakov’ is the work of former pilot Valery Bulgakov, 72, and though it looks rather cobbled together it does actually fly – albeit not very high or far.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that’s the best flying car you got Russia? Really? That thing sucks. Takes off at 60mph, gets a total altitude of 10 feet, and only can stay in the air for a max 600ft, that’s pathetic. I need a flying car to get me through rush hour traffic on the Kennedy, this piece of shit can’t even help me avoid the tolls. Good luck getting someone to pay $194,000 for that junker. What a bunch of commie morons. And hey Russia, America already conceptualized a flying car. Its called the Delorian…ever heard of it? It flies and you can travel through time…and it doesn’t look like junkyard shit. This makes me feel so much better about the new cold war. Putin has been kicking our ass six ways from Sunday, but we totally won the flying car competition.
PS: You know Putin threw this guy in a Siberian Gulag before you could say KGB. Putin can’t have people embarassing the motherland like this.
follow me @windycitisports
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012
- LOCK OF THE CENTURY: Heat vs Celtics Game 6